Translate

Friday, March 25, 2016

Half Day Special

Did an afternoon half day float and we probably landed 15 fish on the dry with shots at many more. Incredible hatch today even in the wind... in fact I think the wind helped as there were way too many bugs on the water.

 I'm so sick for dry fly fishing right now and I don't have much on the books for the next couple weeks.  If a single dry fly guy wanted to do an afternoon float hunting heads, on the water at 1ish and off between 5 and 6ish, I'd give him a deal... $250... flies and hot soup included. Hit me up, now is the time.

First fish this afternoon right across from the ramp.  All day, please

And boat traffic has been relatively light. I attribute it to shitty weather. We've got more cold rain and snow in the forecast but it's good for blue wings. Dress warm.

No comments:

Post a Comment